Thursday, May 1, 2008

My new haircut

What I wanted and what I got...
I love the lady who cut my hair. I think she is really good and she is cheap. But my hair isn't exactly the same. I knew I wouldn't be, but ya know, you always hope. I think I might need some highlights and I definitly need to use more product. I hate product, but I should use more of it. I think it is cute anyway. Adam hasn't really said much, but that is typical of him. What do you think?


I took a 110 pics on my own that this is the best I could get:)

9 comments:

Mimi and PopPop said...

I love it. It's still long - you can pull it up if you want but it's now just a more updated look. Cute! MOM

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Sarah Jane!!! I love your blog, your family is adorable. And as for your hair... LOVE IT! great swoop, great shape for your face. Love it.
I am the same way when getting my hair cut. I have serious issues when it comes to stylish Hair commitment. Great to hear from you.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Love it too Sarah. You look hot. I did the fringe lately too, and loving it. SEXY hair on you!!!

Mimi and PopPop said...

I agree with nikki your hair does look Sexy! I love it on you! It looks great.
love sam

Ashleigh said...

Totally cute! The layers are in, but it's not a trendy cut! Just a bit more product for a messy look will be great! I'm inspired now to change my look.

Anonymous said...

Cute! It looks better than what you wanted!! You better call me as soon as you come here!!! When is that???

Jeanne said...

I wish I had your hair! It's thick and lucky for you you don't have the "Phillips" forehead. You can wear any style. I'm so glad I have a beautiful daughter in law.

Unknown said...

Does the haircut give you the sniffles? Allie

Alisalee said...

I really like your hair sarah, it looks very nice on you. I am always changing my hair and I really injoy doing it. by the way cute blog and great pics of your family as well. Iam gald you are doing so well.