Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day




Yesterday, I tried to take the girls' 3 and 5 year photos. Ava thought that the light was too bright so she wouldn't open her eyes all the way. Elle is very used to me taking pictures all of the time, so she was very cooperative. The good thing about taking their pictures myself, is that I can try again and again if I need to. They had a fun St. Patricks Day- even though they thought the holiday was about Patrick the starfish in Spongebob. They couldn't figure out why we had to wear green and not pink. But they loved our tradition of eating corned beef and cabbage.

5 comments:

..::k.toms::.. said...

Ha ha! I'm laughing so hard at the "They thought it was Patrick from SB"!!
So funny...
So glad to see that you are doing so well! I seriously can't get over how gorgeous your girls are?!? It doesn't surprise me though!
So Rachel is expecting? You tell her to get a blog!
Yes I do talk to Danielle all the time still! She has 2 kids now. A boy and girl. They are gorgeous!
Sorry for the long comment- next time you're in UT, we NEED to do lunch or something?!?
I love that your girls remind me so much of you and Rachel when we used to be backyard neighbors!
Talk to you soon,
Kim

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

word. I like your photos of my girlies. So pretty, of course. Funny too, your post.

Ashleigh said...

Your photography skills are so great! I'm working on my own. What gorgeous girls!

markandaubrey said...

I love the pictures, I can't believe you did them on your own. They both look so cute!

Jeanne said...

These photos look so pro, Sarah. I am so proud of your abilities. Thanks too for sending me a 5 x 7 of each of my sweet girls. How I love them.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAY AVA...WOW 3 YEARS OLD! I am going to frame the photos as they are so cute. Thanks again.