Friday, March 14, 2008

Elle's Birthday Bash

Elle woke up on her birthday with gifts (which looked like Christmas again, thanks to all her fam that sent her gifts!) waiting for her. I took a pic of a few of them. The Eye Clops, was one of my favorites. Those things are cool!
Thanks Mimi for the horses and the Aristocats, and oh, and the Polly's- we don't have enough of those!
Elle had ballet, lunch with friends, Chuck E Cheese, and a pizza party with little cakes. I think it was a fun-filled day for her. Yes Ava is naked in this pic, because Ava is always naked after 3pm.
Ava, Elle, and our friend Olivia.
Ava was not happy that it wasn't her birthday, and continually asked where her gifts were!
Horse PJ's for her Ponies, Pancakes, and PJ's party
Thanks Gram for the dresses, I love them!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like fun! You're such a cute mom Sarah.

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday Elle. Good Job parents on putting on a wonderful birthday for my adorable granddaughter.

I can't wait for Ava's BD...she is too cute, too.

Gram