Friday, April 16, 2010

5 months old

Violet has really become a lot of fun. She rolls all over the place, loves to grab anything near by, and everything must be "tasted." Still very happy and finally gave in to the physical sensation of laughing. It seemed as though laughing frightened her at first. She wasn't sure what was going on with her belly when she giggled. She would do a little laughing followed with wide-eyes... like what was that? But now she seems more comfortable with it. Elle and Ava give her plenty of entertainment and comedy. I keep saying, "ok stop growing you are perfect," with every week that goes by. She keeps getting better with age.





She was crying because she couldn't get to this..

Her beloved paci.

3 comments:

s. said...

Violet is adorable! We miss you guys!

Kimberly said...

Can't wait to see her soon! In person, I mean.

Jeanne said...

My little soul. I can't love her any more. I'm crazy for everything Violet.