Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Fancy Nancy Soiree


Today Ava had her birthday party, that she has so patiently been waiting for. Her favorite books is the Fancy Nancy collection by Jane O'Conner. If you haven't read them, and you have little girls, you need to get them. Anyway, she wanted a Fancy Nancy themed party. It was so much fun to watch her! When she was opening her presents, she kept repeating, "Oh my goodness!!" It was so cute. The girls made purses, and necklaces, and played like fancy girls should.

7 comments:

Mimi and PopPop said...

Oh my goodness! What a fancy and pretty girl you are! Way to throw a party Ava!

Love Mimi and PopPop

..::k.toms::.. said...

You became a darling mother Sarah!
And what kind of cake was that? So sad to see tears on her face for the song!
They are both so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Your girls are so beautiful!!

Jeanne said...

Love to see Ava so happy. I want Ava's life! What a cute idea to "make" purses. I think Ava truly is my granddaughter because I love to "shop" for purses. (Rice's Market) Kisses to the birthday girl. Gram

Stacey said...

Sarah you are such a fun mom! I can't wait to see you!

Cody said...

Will you throw me a Fancy Nancy party for my bday?! You are such a good Mom Sarah. :)

markandaubrey said...

What a cute invitation. I love Fancy Nancy. Tell Ava happy birthday!