Monday, February 25, 2008

Slacking

Wow! I have not posted since the beginning of January? Well, I do have some excuses. I was in Las Vegas for 4 weeks visiting my family and Adam's sister, Nikki. It was such a nice getaway from the cold PA winters. We even got a change to go to CA to see our friends and family there. Oddly, I do not have an pictures this time, because my Dad has 2 cameras, so I didn't see any reason to bring out mine, so now, I have to wait until he sends the pics to me! Hopefully I will post those pics soon!

3 comments:

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Hi Sarah! Your mom sent the purse you left for me in the mail. Tell her thanks, that was nice of her. I am missing you guys. Hope all is well! Love, me p.s. LOVE LOVE LOVE my coin purse.

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Hi Sarah! I stumbled on your blog. Yep, time to update - your family is adorable. Hope all is well.
Kristin

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

The dimensions for that purse are 9 1/4" X 6" That is exact too. I was grateful I didn't have to say something like this...9 and 2 small lines X 6 and 8 small lines and 1 big line. ha.